It could be fun
Whatever. Provo ROCKS!
Psst - Nicaragua! When I woke up this morning and realized I wasn't in Nicaragua with The Tod Man, I was so sad :(
Pictures! I need pictures!
There will be pictures posted as soon as I can get them up. Kelly, you were missed the last few days. We had to have a blast without you.
Comparison.Tods blog a couple weeks ago: Kind of Lame.Tods blog today: REALLY LAME!BLOG ALREADY!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Whatever. Provo ROCKS!
Psst - Nicaragua! When I woke up this morning and realized I wasn't in Nicaragua with The Tod Man, I was so sad :(
Pictures! I need pictures!
There will be pictures posted as soon as I can get them up. Kelly, you were missed the last few days. We had to have a blast without you.
Comparison.
Tods blog a couple weeks ago: Kind of Lame.
Tods blog today: REALLY LAME!
BLOG ALREADY!
Post a Comment