Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Pickles
So I just golfed with my lovely girlfriend Lauren and we had a little tiff. So to smooth things over, I needed to go the extra mile. My whole life I have HATED pickles (I can't capitalize that big enough). So I figured the best way to smooth things over is to eat a pickle because she thinks it's weird that I hate them. So as I was making amends by eating a midget pickle (yes, they are really called midget pickles), rather than being repulsed by the taste, I found myself enjoying my pickle. It was crunchy, yet smooth, and I could not believe what was happening! A miracle happened and now I may be able to be in the presence of a pickle without wanting to ralph.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
There are food items that you don't like? That is just crazy talk!!
That is a strange, beautiful way to show your girlfriend that you care...
Yes, I've never tried eating pickles before to smooth over a relationship. .. No wonder so many of mine have failed. I could learn a lot from you Tod.
Post a Comment