Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Turn down your cell phone

I was in the library intently focused on my game of sudoku when suddenly I was startled by a cell phone ringing like the sound of a 5am alarm. This startlement was not the "I only jumped a little bit so it was not too socially awkward." It was the kind that makes you jump nearly out of your seat leaving your shoulders tingling minutes later. The kind that you hope nobody notices (like when you fall asleep in class and jump to an awakening hoping nobody notices) until you realize that people are looking, including that not nice person that left his phone on LOUD laughing hysterically at you. I'm sure he is a nice person but in the spirit of Rebecca, let him rot like Collin.

3 comments:

jenny said...

hahahahahaaa whewww. rot like collin. good stuff.

Kristin said...

who does sudoku in the library?

rbsp said...

Tod, you know how you are always like, "I can't hang out with you guys because I have to go study in the library..." You go to the library and play Sudoku?

If you don't want to hang out with us just say so. Don't pretend to go to the library to "study". Just say, "It would be funner to play a math game by myself than hang out with you..."