Monday, June 9, 2008

Disturbing Massage

Today, I decided to get a massage. It was quite relaxing and very soothing. One of the best I have ever received. However, my masseuse (not to be confused with a masseur--look it up) asked me a rather disturbing question....She asked, "Does this hurt good? Or does it hurt too much?" I responded, "It hurts good." Then I asked myself, "Isn't this not supposed to hurt, but supposed to feel good?"

9 comments:

jenny said...

This blog hurts good.

Tod you are a natural blogger. I'm so excited.

rbsp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rbsp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rbsp said...

Tod, there are two kinds of touch in this world, good touch and bad touch. You just need to ask yourself which one it was.

Why is your first blog dirty?

ashley said...

Good blogging! Keep it coming Todly.

PS-what are you doing this summer? Will you be in Cali?

Nicole said...

Psst....Nicaragua

Tod said...

I will be working this summer. Not sure when i will get to cali to see little Parker. I can't wait to meet your son though!

Anonymous said...

Tod. I think it is time the Pletsch girls come over and give you the chastity lesson they gave me 6 months ago. :)

Tod said...

Why did the Pletsch girls need to give you a chastity lesson Kelly?