Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Warning!

This contains a spoiler alert for the movie "Knowing". So if you are planning on watching that movie, don't read this. Unless you don't care about knowing a little bit about before you watch it and you want to hear an opinion about it.

I highly DO NOT recommend the movie "knowing" to anybody. I went into the movie thinking that it was going to be the "pull random facts out of your butt" type of movie that Nicolas Cage usually does a la "National Treasure". I like those type of movies because they are entertaining to me. But when most of the movie is a puzzle twister as expected but has an ending as stupid as connecting it to Genesis and Ezekiel chapter 1 in such a dumb way, then I am inclined to dislike the whole movie because of one of the most rediculously stupid endings ever.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Agreed! We saw a trailer for the movie months before it came out. It looked good. I thought it was going to be an M. Night Shamalan (sp?) type movie with a cool suprise ending. It was just a crappy ending. I think the rest of it wasn't bad... Perhaps a little disturbing. It wasnt gorey.. But the disasters were very graffic.

jenny said...

I got a text from my 16 year old brother last weekend saying

"Do not see knowing."

So with his and your opinions, I am totally staying away.

Unknown said...

Haha we saw this movie too and did not like it! Jeff likes Nicholas Cage so he was excited to see it but it was definitely a disappointment!