Friday, April 3, 2009

HALLELUJAH!!!

Finally BYU has a respectable non-conference schedule!! Here are the games that should be marked on everybody's calendar....

1. Sep. 5: Oklahoma at a neutral site (well almost, it's in Arlington, TX so a bit closer to OK than UT)

2. Sep 29: Florida State at home! I am definitely going to this game even though Florida State might have a lesser roster than normal. Read this http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/07/sports/ncaafootball/07ncaa.html
Even though BYU will probably lose to Oklahoma, I am nonetheless excited that we don't play UCLA, Arizona, and Boston College again.

3 comments:

ashley said...

You should come down to the Oklahoma game with us! It'll be fun :)

bradget said...

Yeah, playing in Arlington is about as nuetral as if BYU were to play in Orem instead of Provo. More of my high school graduating class went to OU then to the University of Texas.

That would be a fun game though, I want to go!

jenny said...

I will be at the OU game with my rents and my lil bro. You should come. Holla!