Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sky Mall Magazine

I flew from Salt Lake City to Oakland last night. I read one of my favorite magazines: SKY MALL. Here is a list of what I would buy from Sky Mall (whether it be useful or not) in no particular order of preference.....

1. Marshmallow Shooter


2. The Peaceful progression wake-up clock

3. The Genuine Turkish Bathrobe

4. The No-Blind Spot Rear View Mirror
5. Pop-Up Hot Dog Cooker
6. Airborn Inflatable Movie Screen
7. Aculife Therapist Deluxe

8. iChime Doorbell
9. Drink-O-Matic 10 Can Soda Dispenser

10. Komfort Kollar


11. Massaging Travel Pillow
12. Talking Scale (As if it would be great to have some voice TELL somebody how much that person weighs)
13. TimeMug

14. GiddyUp! (Good times in the Houston Airport)

15. Harry Potter's Wand
16. Indiana Jones' Leather Bull Whip
17. Satellite Lamp

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha. Giddy up. Psst...Nicaragua.

Nicole said...

My favorite will always be the giddy up! And, thanks for the advice on making me baby neutral. If I try it out, I will let you know.

More Bacon said...

Pop up hotdog cooker: Sick. Sick.

jenny said...

Haha nice. Although, "Komfort Kollar" is one of my biggest pet peeves of all time. WHY THE INCORRECT SPELLING? Completely unnecessary.

Shannan Monson said...

we may or may not have purchased the marshmallow shooter for one of my sisters last year at christmas and its AWESOME

IzeOfLight said...

Sky Mall is one of the most fantastic magazines of all time. I especially love the Aculife Therapist Deluxe. I want one.

bradget said...

Don't buy the marshmellow shooter! My father in law makes them for all the grandkids and it costs him about $2 to make... I could put in a good word for you :)

Lisa and Mark said...

the marshmallow shooter looks cool.

Rodney said...

THAT is a great blog post. Nice work Tod.