A professor just returned a 2 1/2 paper I turned in a few weeks ago. It took me 15 minutes to complete right before it was due. He gave me an A. I still got it baby.
I thought you would have been cured from procrastination when we were sitting in the Houston airport and you were calling the department head at BYU to see if he got your paper that you shoved under the door of the building with a note asking whoever found it to please deliver it to your professor because if it didn't get to your professor, you weren't going to graduate.
3 comments:
I thought you would have been cured from procrastination when we were sitting in the Houston airport and you were calling the department head at BYU to see if he got your paper that you shoved under the door of the building with a note asking whoever found it to please deliver it to your professor because if it didn't get to your professor, you weren't going to graduate.
I hate people like you.
HATE.
haha i am SO proud. preparation really is overrated.
Post a Comment