It could be fun
What a great way to help people. The only other thing I can see as appropriate would be acting. You were made to be on film.
Latin dancer.
Professional competitive eater
Puppy foster parent? (I would make a great assistant)
2 votes: latin dancer.
Able seaman. I have no idea what this actually is, but it's the first thing on all of those career lists that I used to look at to decide what I wanted to be.
Dating coach.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a great way to help people. The only other thing I can see as appropriate would be acting. You were made to be on film.
Latin dancer.
Professional competitive eater
Puppy foster parent? (I would make a great assistant)
2 votes: latin dancer.
Able seaman. I have no idea what this actually is, but it's the first thing on all of those career lists that I used to look at to decide what I wanted to be.
Dating coach.
Post a Comment