Wednesday, August 13, 2008

And the winner is.....

Ashley is the winner. She is the proud consumer of a piece of Magleby's Chocolate cake (I hope you enjoyed it and it was so great to see you and Sam and meet little Parker!). Liz, I don't know where that came from but you will have to say how I would be an able seaman. Jenny, your idea was not original therefore you cannot win anything. Laur, I don't know if any dog would survive my care. Thanks for the suggestions everybody!

4 comments:

jenny said...

lame. I don't want your stupid cake anyways.

ashley said...

woohoo!

More Bacon said...

I really don't know what the profession entails; I only know that it comes first on an alphabetical list of professions.

You see, I was trying to help, but clearly, not trying very hard...

rbsp said...

Oh, I thought the contest was for professions you could actually do. I hate to break it to you but you'll never make much of a Latin dancer... You aren't Latin.