Because of my rocky dating experiences, I thought I might give some juicy little nuggets of experience to everybody. I will just title these "Rocky Road" because I think that explains how dating goes for most of us. Since my parents were high school sweethearts and didn't have to meet some random person after high school to find each other, I think they had it easy (I know that's not completely true). Hopefully these dumb experiences help somebody be less frustrated with dating (I am glad Lauren makes things easier for me:).
You know the book, "He's just not that interested."? Well, I think there should be something titled "She's just not that interested" because sometimes guys just don't get the picture. One thing I know is... A girl will let a guy know how interested she is by how much time she makes for the guy.
Example: If you ask a girl out and she says, "I would love to but my grandma's making me dinner," then she is probably just not that interested.
For the girls... If you are really interested and a guy asks you out, keep the door open for him.
Example: If a guy invites you to dinner on a Tuesday and you really do have plans, then tell him that you have plans but also give him another day of the week you are available or just say "I can't go on Tuesday but I would like to go to dinner another day." This way, he knows you want to spend time with him and he won't think you are blowing him off.
If you don't want to go out with the guy, then just tell him his breath smells bad and he will get the picture.
2 comments:
Noted. Thank you. :)
Do you really that you are qualified to give dating advice considering your history????....Oh SNAP!!!! That will teach you to make fun of my Mr. Rogers post. ;)
Post a Comment