Ok, I can finally breathe. This semester has been a CRAZY BUSY semester. Between deciding to get married, getting engaged, seeing Betsy every weekend this semester which meant lots of traveling(except for maybe 1 or 2), staying on top of my school work, having my first official client in therapy, turning 30, and planning a wedding, my life has been very hectic and stressful. I never really felt settled in a routine. I was always on the go to complete my school work, or I was literally on the go traveling.
While these past 4 months have been crazy, I have learned that God is merciful, God wants to bless each of us, and putting God first is the best decision to make. Now I understand that I have been incredibly blessed. These blessings have been very particular to me and people who do the things that I have done also experience hardships (God bless the people in the South that have been ransacked by tornadoes). I do not want to say that I will always be in bliss by putting God first. However I do want to express that putting God first has brought blessings to my life that have caused "my cup to runneth o'er." I am humbled by the bounteous blessings of a Heavenly Father that is too kind to this child.
No comments:
Post a Comment