My first semester of grad school is ending in 1 week and there are a few things that helped get me through this semester with my sanity and all A's (hopefully I can keep it up through finals). I will explain each of these items and why Glee actually made my list WITH an asterisk.
1. Betsy
2. My family
3. Landon & Andie
4. Muse
5. Glee*
6. Donut Club
7. PB & J
8. Wonderful Weather
I have traveled almost every weekend to see Betsy. It has become something that I can look to so that I have something to look forward to. She makes life much more exciting and happy for me.
My family is so wonderful. They are the nicest people. I appreciate having a family full of love and support.
Any time I am stressed out, I can look at pictures of these 2 little angels and my heart fills with love. They are THE cutest kids and by far the most advanced kids in the world.
I can always put on a muse song and just smile. I even got to see them in concert last October in Albuquerque (Thanks Bryce! Although green chile is overrated).
Yes, Glee made this list. There is an asterisk because I watch glee to be with my friends and not to watch glee. It has become a Tuesday night tradition after 9 grueling hours of class. We play dance ball after watching Glee.
Chocolate covered buttermilk donut from the Donut Club. Awesome.
I ate approximately 2 to 3 peanut butter and jelly on wheat sandwiches each week.
80 degrees in the beginning of December. I think that explains it all.
1 comment:
Yes, those children are advanced. Glad you made it through (with all A's!!!). Impressive.
Post a Comment