I recently discovered that I really like eggs. I have never really been much of an egg person before (although I was called a "good egg" by the lady sitting next to me for seeing a Jane Austen movie on opening night with Lauren). To illustrate my lack of egg knowledge, I tried poached eggs for the first time last week and I don't know what eggs benedict are.
Does anybody want a free cooking lesson...? Cooking eggs in bacon grease makes the eggs very delicious.
4 comments:
mark and i looooooooooooooove eggs benedict. but it's better if you don't make them at home because you'll be disturbed by the ingredients in the hollandaise sauce. also, don't go to denny's. i'm sure they're no good there.
i was going to email you, and this reminded me. lauren's real lucky to have you. you're so good to her.
Foarte interesant subiectul postat de tine. M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place si am sa mai revin sa-l vizitez. O zi buna
Rod and I love eggs too!!!!!!!!!!!!woot!
I find I go through periods where I eat a lot eggs ... and then I'll have none for a long time.
My husband adores eggs and has them every day.
Post a Comment