Tuesday, June 2, 2009

If Only I Could Run Like A Horse


I am training for the Seattle Rock and Roll Marathon that will happen June 27. I believe that I am having problems with my IT band. Does anybody know any stretches that are good for that kind of injury?

I have had to stop training for the last 2 weeks because I need to get healed before the marathon. If I have to run through the pain on the day of the race, then so be it. But I want to be as healthy as possible when I run 26.2 miles. By the way, this will be the only marathon I train for. Too hard on my legs.

4 comments:

jenny said...

Go Pre!

steph said...

Props on the marathon! That's awesome of you. We'll cheer you on in spirit. And let us know if you're ever in town. It's been forever!

Shannan Monson said...

so i realize this is too late now... but next time it hurts roll it out with a foam roller or a stick. how'd it go?

Brittany said...

I just found your blog through Sam and Ashley. How's life...we miss you. How did the marathon go? I am impressed that you did a marathon!